Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It fits!

Hello guys, R here. A and I are at the infamous Burger King for free cellphone charging, while contemplating on whether to watch Twilight or have a good sushi meal...we are having a hard time deciding. Anyway, today we went to see a post production house and it seems they are very willing to help us with the project. Plus they have good vibes, so we'll see...hard time deciding. Last night I had a great time with some friends drinking, getting so drunk that I ended up at another bar, a posh one I don't usually go to. I guess I was really that drunk. I'm drinking as much as possible this week, because starting next week I can't...hard times.

A said I should talk about the project. Yesterday I saw the set for the first time. It got me very excited, but also very scared...finally, it's here, the project we've been dreaming for the past 3 years...too many drama stories in between, people, places...I can't wait to tell you when things get rolling.


I tried the costume yesterday, and yes, it fits like a glove...feels like a glove...I look like a glove...

Anyway, sushi...you know you love me...

xoxo,
r

No comments: